The Game Design is a two hour interactive workshop for aspiring young game designers.
The children will dive into the world of pixel art and game creation using a small game design engine. They will create their characters, design worlds, stories and bring their creations to life.
The workshop is suitable for children aged 8 – 12 years old.
Spaces are limited.
The students will learn game design concepts using a 2D game engine. They will…
- plan and design a game
- create a story for the game
- create characters for their game
- create a narrative visual game
- learn to think logically and solve problems
- debug their game
- collaborate with others
Next Date TBC
If you would like to be notified when this workshop is taking place, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and Place
The workshop takes place at Yatton Library from 9:45am – 12:45pm.
48 High Street,
- Bring a laptop and cables
- Latest Chrome browser installed.
- 3-hour in person workshop
- All materials provided