This online course is suitable for students in Year 7 and above. Students will learn the Python language fundamentals in a fun and safe environment.
Students will learn:
- principles of the Python programming language
- to use professional coding editing tools
- create Python programs from scratch
- problem solving skills
- collaboration skills
- how to debug
Beginners and more advanced coders welcomed.
Term 3 dates (Jan – Feb 2024)
- Monday 8th January
- Monday 15th January
- Monday 22nd January
- Monday 29th January
- Monday 5th February
Online After school from 5:00 – 6:00pm.
This course is delivered through ‘live’ lessons online. You need…
- a laptop/desktop with audio and video
- a good broadband connection
- it is also recommended you install the latest version of a browser (Google Chrome, Edge or Safari)
- Access to a virtual classroom
- 5 live online lessons
- Access to lesson activity sheets