Learn to code in Minecraft in a fun interactive environment at our monthly Coding in Minecraft Club.
This 3-hour session is suitable for children aged 8 – 12 years old, who love playing Minecraft and wish to learn or improve their coding skills.
The children learn how to program mini-games, automate builds, and change gameplay behaviour in Minecraft.
The session is suitable for beginners and those with knowledge of coding in Minecraft.
Lessons are tailored to suit different skill levels.
The club takes place on a monthly basis.
Children learn to:
- program using Microsoft Code Builder
- apply computational thinking
- automate tasks in Minecraft with code
- problem solve and debug
- collaborate with others
Saturday 16th December 2023
Saturday 27th January 2024
The club takes place at Yatton Library
9:45am – 12:45pm
48 High St,
Bristol BS49 4HJ
This course is delivered in person. You will need…
- a laptop/tablet with audio and video, capable of running Minecraft
- Minecraft Educational Edition installed. Login details will be provided on the day of the workshop.
- charging cables
- 3-hour session
- Activity sheets
- Minecraft Education licence access