In the interest of fostering an open & happy learning environment for all…
Students are expected
- To behave sensibly during our online coding sessions
- To treat everyone with respect – your fellow coders and your teacher.
Respect each other
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Never shout, swear or call each other names
- Respect other people’s’ work and opinions
When using the internet
- No browsing other sites that are not related to your coding project.
- Do not use photographs of people disrespectfully.
- Do not include images of a violent nature.
- Do not leave nasty comments on other people’s projects
Your teacher is responsible for
- Making sure you understand the standards of expected behaviour.
- Taking appropriate action should anyone ‘cross the line’.
Enjoy playing together and learning collaboratively!