at Yatton Library
Learn to code in Python this summer with this 3 hour workshop. Suitable for students who are ready to move to text based coding in Years 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 (ages 10+).
The students will code their first chatbot using the Python programming language. This workshop is appropriate for those new to text-based programming and those who have a little previous experience of Python.
Students will learn:
- the principles of the Python programming language
- about variables and conditional statements
- how to code a chatbot and interact with it
- to debug your code
- to collaborate with your peers
- interact with other chatbots created by others
Beginners and more advanced coders welcome.
Places are limited
Date (July 2023)
Thursday 27th July
Time and Place
The workshop runs from 9:30am – 12:30pm at:
48 High Street
Bring a laptop and cables with the latest Chrome browser installed.