at Weston Library
This 3 hour workshop is suitable for children aged 8+. The children will make a Minecraft game using the Scratch programming language.
- learn the basic principles of computer programming
- learn about pixels by drawing their own Minecraft characters
- learn to code a Minecraft game based on their coding ability
- learn to use computational thinking
- learn to debug
- learn to collaborate with peers
Places are limited
Wednesday 20th April 2022
(during the Easter holidays)
Time and Place
The workshop runs from 9:30am – 12:30pm (3 hours) at:
Walliscote Grove Road
Bring a laptop and cables with the latest Chrome browser installed. We will have some available if you cannot bring your own.
This free workshop is offered as part of The Learn to Code programme, a North Somerset Works Together project
Other courses at Weston Library
|Learn to code in Python||Coding Club||Saturdays from 7th May|
(for 6 weeks)
The Learn to Code programme is part of North Somerset Works Together, a North Somerset Council project.
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.