This online course is suitable for students in Year 7 and above. Students will learn Python game development.
Students will learn:
- principles of the Python programming language
- principles of game design
- game development using Pygame
- to use professional coding editing tools
- problem solving skills
- collaboration skills
- how to debug
Some coding experience or basic Python is required.
Dates (Nov – Dec 2022)
- Monday 7th Nov
- Monday 14th Nov
- Monday 21st Nov
- Monday 28th Nov
- Monday 5th Dec
Online After school from 5 – 6pm.
This course is delivered through ‘live’ lessons online. You need…
- a laptop/desktop with audio and video
- a good broadband connection
- it is also recommended you install the latest version of a browser (Google Chrome, Edge or Safari)
- 5 live online lessons
- Access to a virtual classroom
- Access to lesson activity sheets
Term 1 Dates (Sept-Oct 2022)
- Monday 12th Sept
Monday 19th Sept
- Monday 26th Sept
- Monday 3rd Oct
- Monday 10th Oct
- Monday 17th Oct
Online after school from 5pm – 6pm.