Years 5 – 6 (Term 6)
Wednesdays 4:00pm – 5:00pm (online)
Term Dates: June/July 2021
- 16th, 23rd, 30th June
- 7th, 14th July
At coding club the children learn computational thinking, the fundamentals of computer programming and digital skills. They also learn to collaborate with each other in a fun and friendly environment. We use a virtual classroom and online interactive lessons.
The children will use text based coding using the language of the web; HTML & CSS. They will create their first web page and learn about the web.
The children will also learn about design and web development concepts.
- Learn about image formats
- Learn web design concepts
- Learn the basics of HTML & CSS
- Learn to debug and problem solve
This course is suitable for children in Year 5 and Year 6, who are already familiar with coding and want to develop their coding and design skills.
- The children will need a laptop/desktop device with camera and audio.
- The latest version of the Google Chrome browser
Contact us if you have any questions. Spaces are limited.