This course is suitable for primary school children who have already created some projects in Scratch and who wish to build on their coding skills. We will be creating a new project each week with challenges that will help the children improve their coding and debugging skills.
They will also develop computational thinking skills by solving coding puzzles.
Children will learn:
- how to make games and stories
- some principles of computer programming
- how to solve problems
- computational thinking
- digital and collaboration skills
Dates (Sept-Oct 2021)
- Tuesday 14th September
- Tuesday 21st September
- Tuesday 28th September
- Tuesday 5th October
- Tuesday 12th October
After school from 3:55pm – 4:55pm.
This course is delivered live online. You need…
- a laptop/desktop with audio and video
- a good broadband connection
- it is also recommended you install the latest version of a browser (Google Chrome, Edge or Safari)
- 5 online live lessons
- Access to a virtual classroom
- Access to lesson activity sheets